Between Paris and Evreux, discover the wonderful course of Golf Parc Robert Hersant, name of its founder, fanatic of golf and botany. Accessible all year round, it is located in a beautiful setting: it extends around majestic ponds dominated by hills dressed of rare trees in Fall. The Golf Pak has been designed with great attention to detail, both in the design of the course and the scenery that surrounds it. Physical course for which the cart is essential, it offers a great game requirements.
With a high quality service, the Golf Park has:
- 18 holes located on a hundred acres around ornamental lakes dominated by wooded hills with majestic trees like Sequoias, Ginkgo bilobas, Tulip Virginia, sweetgum ...
- 12 hectares of water where swans and other species are changing the aquatic environment.
- 60 carts equipped with GPS for accurate reading of the various holes.
- 30 hectares of roughs, 56 bunkers, large fairways and immaculate greens
- Gourmet restaurant and cloack rooms
- 20 practice positions including 11 covered
- Pitching green and a large putting green
- 60 carts equipped with GPS